LocalRiders.com  

Go Back   LocalRiders.com > Clubs/Associations > OH-C.O.R.E.(Central OH Riding Enthusiasts)

OH-C.O.R.E.(Central OH Riding Enthusiasts) These folks have the market on some of the best roads in OH. Well worth a trip from anywhere to ride with this group.
Photogallery can be found by clicking here

Old 05-21-2003   #1
FFPPATON
Hey Wait for Me

June 7th & 8th Core Ride

The following has been posted with permission from Sabre of CORE:

Ok here's the plan for those of you that want to make one or both days of the Cincy Ride. Trust me, this will be worth the trip for you!!

Saturday June 7th and Sunday June 8th(I'm off work both days, so I figured to make it a 2 day event)

Meeting place- Bob Evans @ 8:30-9am for Breakfast on SR 28 in Milford, right off of I275. 10am if you don't want Breakfast. Plan is to leave by 10-10:15am.

After Leaving Bob Evans we will:
Take I275 into KY and exit at the AA highway or marked as highway 9, Exit 77 and the Shell station is the next stop. Be there by 10:30am if you do not make Bob Evans. After a quick stop there...time to ride.

If you want to do both days and need a place to stay the Motel6 on Beechmont(125) and NineMile is the best & cheapest place. All Queen Beds..$39 for 1, $45 for 2, $48 for 3, $51 for 4. There are cheaper internet rates you can get. The Motel is right off of I275 at Beechmont and Hooters is right next door(bonus!) Number for Motel is 513-752-2262.

If ANY questions or need better directions or a better way than the highway just Inbox me a message. We want to make this a success and show all of you our fun roads down here. Hope you can make at least one day!

We are trying to get as many ppl from Columbus and afar down here to Cincy to ride for the weekend. We hope the weather holds out for us. Anyone from Localriders is welcome to come join us.

00 Katana 600 (sold)
13 GSXR 750
FFPPATON is offline   Reply With Quote