LocalRiders.com  

Go Back   LocalRiders.com > Clubs/Associations > OH-C.O.R.E.(Central OH Riding Enthusiasts)

OH-C.O.R.E.(Central OH Riding Enthusiasts) These folks have the market on some of the best roads in OH. Well worth a trip from anywhere to ride with this group.
Photogallery can be found by clicking here

Old 01-28-2003   #1
ginnee25

bikerboyz drinks and a movie MEET-N-GREET

COLUMBUS OHIO

Friday, January 31, 2003
Meet-N-Greet at Donericks PUB in Dublin
(next to the Dublin 18 movie theater)
4-7pm

Movie times have not been set by the theatre yet but we will see the 7-8 o'clock showing...whenever that may fall. Times are posted on thursday. The theatre number is 429-4262

Come meet other bikers from Columbus and make new friends before riding season. Represent your club:

CMH-MOTO club
LOCALRIDERS club
C.O.R.E club

All are invited if you know of others!!

If you are interested in attending the meet-N-greet please email GINNY at eme2talk2u@yahoo.com to reserve a seet at the PUB. We will walk over together to get our ticket and seat at the movies. If you come last minute and want to hook up with the group give GINNY a call ...cell:216-4889
Old 01-30-2003   #2
Dave Bannister
OH-Cincinnati Member

Film Critic Review

Gives BikerBoyz 2 stars Click here to read the review
Dave Bannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003   #3
ginnee25

I always say....to each is their own... I dont think i will read the reveiw and just give my own after tonight

I watched the last 10 minutes of a BET special on it last night and they said all the stunts were real. no camera special effects. the girl in the movie said she never wrecked but did forget to put her kickstand down once....lol [hate to admit it...but I did it too] and that is about all i got out of the last 10 minutes when you include commercials...
Old 01-31-2003   #4
mracer29
Slow but, faster than u!

cant make it

I was thinkin of attending this sence it dont look like im going to cleveland, but it seems i have a suprise bday party for my dad and uncle tonite at 7pm. but i would have liked to go. sorry

The "ORIGINAL"
F & S Suzuki
localriders.com Racing
Racer/mechanic
mracer29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003   #5
mracer29
Slow but, faster than u!

Quote:
Originally posted by ginnee25
I always say....to each is their own... I dont think i will read the reveiw and just give my own after tonight

I watched the last 10 minutes of a BET special on it last night and they said all the stunts were real. no camera special effects. the girl in the movie said she never wrecked but did forget to put her kickstand down once....lol [hate to admit it...but I did it too] and that is about all i got out of the last 10 minutes when you include commercials...
well dude i just watch a 500 k clip for the movie, and if the stunts were real these are people with super hero powers. lol lets not all for get this is a movie made in hollywood you can not just from riding position to a standing up on the tank doing a jesus christ.... but hay i bet it would be cool to watch someone try

The "ORIGINAL"
F & S Suzuki
localriders.com Racing
Racer/mechanic
Old 01-31-2003   #6
ginnee25

i said there were no camera effects done...the stunt you are talking about was real...They probably had the bike stablized for the person but the rider had no strings or what ever and the camera didnt digitally put him in the shot, he really stood up on the moving bike...that is what i mean by all is real (not digitally made to look real)

ps...i am all female...dude! lol

...and if the party falls through, hope to see you there!
Old 02-01-2003   #7
mracer29
Slow but, faster than u!

hey DUDE!!!!!

Sooooooo, how was it? should I spend my money to see it? Were the stunts even realistic??? Come on DUDE get up give us the scoop! "DUDE" hehehehe thats funny!

The "ORIGINAL"
F & S Suzuki
localriders.com Racing
Racer/mechanic
Old 02-01-2003   #8
ducatijeff
Crooked River Motorcycles

Biker Boyz

Our riding group went to see the opening last night in Akron. We were hoping for a 'Fast and Furious' on bikes. We got a 'Boy loses Dad/Finds New Dad' on bikes. Too much story, not enough bikes. Cool clubhouses, though! And we all need to work on our precision kickstand presentation. :)
Old 02-02-2003   #9
Breeze

For those that missed "The View", a day time talk show as i did. It was said that 97% of the riders in the movie were "real riders". As a matter of fact, they were all police officers who ride together and have there own "club"...

Hrmmm, just food for thought though...

Rob
Old 02-03-2003   #10
ninety6
Participating Community Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Breeze
For those that missed "The View", a day time talk show as i did. It was said that 97% of the riders in the movie were "real riders". As a matter of fact, they were all police officers who ride together and have there own "club"...

Hrmmm, just food for thought though...

Rob
interesting... i haven't seen it yet, but at some point i plan too... in no hurry though....
*1996 Camaro V6 A4 [SLOW ] Green
ninety6 is offline   Reply With Quote