LocalRiders.com  

Go Back   LocalRiders.com > Community Forums > General Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2018   #1
Dave Bannister
OH-Cincinnati Member
 
Dave Bannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 7,599
I'm sick of winter ready to ride

That is all!!
__________________
79 SR 500,Custom HD ,Stella, Suz DL650, GSXR 600, HD 1125R ,MTS 1000, VMAX
Dave
Dave Bannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018   #2
LeeBee
Self Portrait
 
LeeBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 100
Re: I'm sick of winter ready to ride

Absolutely!

I have to wait until April. I got a new ball joint in December, still breaking it in...

Lee B
__________________
2007 Triumph America
1983 Honda V65 Magna
Lexington, KY
LeeBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018   #3
Dave Bannister
OH-Cincinnati Member
 
Dave Bannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 7,599
Re: I'm sick of winter ready to ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeBee View Post
Absolutely!

I have to wait until April. I got a new ball joint in December, still breaking it in...

Lee B

you'll be like brand new come April


I'm heading out to visit my sister in Arizona next week for a little handle bar time to hold me over for now!
__________________
79 SR 500,Custom HD ,Stella, Suz DL650, GSXR 600, HD 1125R ,MTS 1000, VMAX
Dave
Dave Bannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018   #4
icantdrive55
Biker Billy
 
icantdrive55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,705
Re: I'm sick of winter ready to ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Bannister View Post
I'm heading out to visit my sister in Arizona next week for a little handle bar time to hold me over for now!
I would hate you for this intensely....if it wasn't so freakin' awesome every time you go out! Lots of pics for us poor bastards stuck in the gloom and cold in Ohio...
__________________
'12 KTM 990 SMT, '09 Suz DL650, 2015 Yam YZ250FX, '07 Yam TTR125
icantdrive55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018   #5
LeeBee
Self Portrait
 
LeeBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 100
Re: I'm sick of winter ready to ride

Have fun in Arizona! Your pictures are greatly appreciated!

Last time we were there we took the Volvo up 89A from Sedona to Flagstaff. Wishing the whole way we were on the bikes...

We have the RV running again. Talking about trips out west again...

California Highway 1 was discussed. She has a friend in Idaho with her own Harley, that will be a stop too...

Probably not this year, she needs to go in the shop for parts too... Going to be a boring summer.

Lee B
__________________
2007 Triumph America
1983 Honda V65 Magna
Lexington, KY
LeeBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018   #6
Dave Bannister
OH-Cincinnati Member
 
Dave Bannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 7,599
Re: I'm sick of winter ready to ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeBee View Post
Have fun in Arizona! Your pictures are greatly appreciated!

Last time we were there we took the Volvo up 89A from Sedona to Flagstaff. Wishing the whole way we were on the bikes...

We have the RV running again. Talking about trips out west again...

California Highway 1 was discussed. She has a friend in Idaho with her own Harley, that will be a stop too...

Probably not this year, she needs to go in the shop for parts too... Going to be a boring summer.

Lee B
__________________
79 SR 500,Custom HD ,Stella, Suz DL650, GSXR 600, HD 1125R ,MTS 1000, VMAX
Dave
Dave Bannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2001-2013 LocalRiders.com